During the school year, La Salle Institute offers the opportunity for prospective students to visit for a regular school day and experience a day as a La Salle Cadet with a current student! We will provide lunch in our cafeteria and all of the materials that you will need throughout the day.
- Arrive at 7:45 AM in the main office
- Meet with the admissions team and your student ambassador
- Wear dress slacks or khakis along with a collared shirt or blouse
- Bring gym clothes and sneakers to participate in gym class
- Free access to our cafeteria for lunch
- We will provide a notebook and pens for the day
- Pick up time is 2:15 PM in the main office
Parents are welcome to meet with members of the admissions team as well as a representative from the scholarship and tuition office.
To arrange a private tour of the campus or to schedule a 'Cadet for a Day' visit please contact:
Joshua House '08
Director of Admissions