You are here
Apply to La Salle Institute
Due to the New York State mandatory school closure all application materials must be submitted online. A link to the online application is listed at the bottom of this page. Please note that all supporting documentation, for example, report cards and letters of recomendation, must be submitted via email to the Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please call Mr. House at 518.419.4754.
Thank you for your interest in applying to La Salle Institute!
Admissions Application Checklist
In order for your application to La Salle to be considered complete, all of the following information must be provided:
- A fully completed and signed application form
- A copy of this year's most recent school records
- At least one letter of recommendation - Please give the recommendation form to a teacher and have them return it to you, and then submit it with the rest of your application
- If applicable, a copy of the student's Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan
- Current physical and immunization requirements
The La Salle Placement and Scholarship Exam is required for placement and scholarship consideration, not for admission.
Request Our Admissions Packet
Are you interested in learning how a La Salle Institute education can change your young man's life? Request an admissions packet or view online and begin laying the foundation for the future he deserves.