You are here
The Library Club at La Salle Institute provides a flexible service opportunity for students to become familiar with their library, assist staff and gain valuable skills. We work together to create an organized and inviting learning environment at La Salle, and assist students with using the resources available in the library. Members will also be able to share their knowledge with prospective students and families at our annual Open House. All students in grades 6 through 12 are invited to join the Library Club.
Responsibilities may include:
- Shelving books
- Assisting with library newsletter
- Assisting students with locating books, using computers and copy machines.
- Maintaining order and neatness in the library
- Assisting with overdue notices
- Audio visual assistance
- Library web page assistance
- Suggesting books to purchase
For more information concerning the Library Club, please contact Mrs. Lengua at 518-283-2500.